Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Layouts

I am going to try out for the Prima Design Team. Here are a few layouts that I sent them. What do you think? There are lots of talented people out there though. All I can do is try...
This first layout is of Janelle and her dad (DH). I turned the picture black and white and used some Making Memories and Basic Grey printed paper. Put some prima flowers and bling on it. I like the way it turned out.

This next layout is of Joshua last Christmas. I used some Basic Grey paper, Tim Holtz tags, grunge, prima flowers. etc

The one with Janelle in it I used Basic Grey again and Making Memories printed paper. I was trying to "pop" Janelle's blue eyes. The next layout with Jamie in it I once again used Basic Grey and Making Memories paper. Can you tell I like those companies along with prima!?!





The next one with the 4 kids is made with Basic Grey and October Afternoon paper along with Jenni Bowlin bingo card and prima flowers. The layout with Jamie is made with Crate paper and october afternoon paper.

The lovebirds layout is once again made with Making Memories paper. The halloween layout is made with Pink Paislee paper.



Again Making Memories and prima bling.

The 5th grade layout was inspired by a dear friend Gina Price. She does wonderful work. Janelle's layout was inspired by Christine Metcamp.


Bus layout is made with Basic Grey paper and Joshua's layout is made with Jenni Bowlin paper.



Joshua's layout was made with Prima flowers and October Afternoon and I believe Pink Paislee paper. Can't remember. Joshua's pumpkin layout is made with Basic Grey paper.




This next layout was made with the left over paper from one of the layouts above. The layout was inspired by a layout in a scrapbooking magazine. The next layout with Jamie was made because we bought a new diecut at the store and loved it. I used Teresa Collins paper also.


Let's see....Both of these I don't remember what I used.



Jenni Bowlin paper once again and Heidi Swapp mask with stickles. Love this layout. Love how the bluebonnets came out when I used the rhinestones and pearls. The next layout with Michael and Janelle was made with Pink Paislee paper and Prima Bling.

So here you go. What do you think!?! All I can do is try. Wish me luck............

1 comment:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Awesome Layouts Jennie...I like them all!! Great job and good luck!!