Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random pictures

Sorry its been so long. You can catch me on the other blog I do.( www.scrapbook911.blogspot.com ) Anyways, here are a few pictures of Janelle at her 16th birthday party. She said that she hated the shirt I bought her with sweet 16 on it. I told her since I bought it she has to at least wear it so I can take her picture in it. Here it is...

Here is Tim, Janelle's boyfriend and Tim putting icing on Janelle's face.

Janelle got her friend Kim with icing. Tim is staying back so he doesn't get hit with any.

Tim and Janelle. He gave her a present from the bath and body works.

Janelle's favorite pose.

Joshua in his A & M shirt that Michael bought him. He love it. He wears it when ever he can.

Sorry it's been a while. I will try to be better. Later!

No comments: