Saturday, August 23, 2008

Here are a couple of pictures of our trip to New York. This is of New York by the Hudson River. I took a bus ride from New Jersey to New York. This was on the New Jersey side.
Yes, we needed chocolate. We went to the M & M store.
I went to the top of the rock. It was the NBC building right across the street from Rockafeller center. The building was like 71 stories high. We went up 67 stores with an elevator and walked up the rest. It was a little scary.
Here is a picture of grand central station. The day that Joey was late getting here I walked around waiting for him I went through New York taking pictures.
That evening Joey got there we went on a carriage ride through Central Park. That was pretty cool.


I will post more from our trip soon. Here is just a peek of the over 350 pictures I took.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Mama said...

I want to go to NY so bad. Great pics. I can't wait to see more and also some LO's