Thursday, November 29, 2007

Classes in the next week or so


Here are a few pictures of the classes that I will be teaching in the next few weeks. There are more classes but haven't taken pictures of them yet. The first one is a hide and seek book from piggy tales. This is the cover of the book and the first page. There are 5 of us instructors teaching this kind of class to show the customers each one started out the same but turned out quite different. I went first.
The santa tray was fun to make. I like the way it turned out. This one is also a sold out class. I will be teaching this next week.
THe santa paint can I made last year and will be teaching it again this year. I had about 45 people last year for this class.
The christmas folder class was another sold out class. Michelle and Mimi went to creative escape in AZ and loved this book so I changed it up a bit and taught it last week. Everyone loved it. I have an ornament class to teach tonight and I will be teaching a gingerbread house on Sunday. It is actually a house and it even lights up. I have been busy these last couple of weeks. Off to making things for January and February classes. Wish me luck.

No comments: