Friday, September 14, 2007

Glimmer Mist

Glimmer Mist love, love, love this stuff. As you can tell I couldn't just buy one bottle. I need more. I am up to 18 colors thanks to Vicki getting me hooked to them. I am misting everything now. I just finished the Heidi Swapp canvas from Creative Escape that Michelle and Mimi brought back for me. Love it. I will upload a picture soon. Thank you to Kristi from tattered angels for giving me information on the glimmer mist. Our first order of it we ordered 108 bottles and in 2 hours I had only 24 bottles left. I think I have everyone hooked on them also. We ended the weekend with having only 6 bottles left. I just placed another order for more colors. Wait and see what we come up with using this wonderful stuff.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Woo Hoo.. rock that Glimmer Mist girl!!! lol